You work will include:
- Support our team of account managers and automatise daily tasks using third-party APIs.
- Communicate with the IT of our clients to plan and implement the tracking of a website with Google Analytics and other tools.
- Check up on potential issues with existing tracking.
- Check up on potential performance issues of websites and advise clients on how to resolve them.
- Keep up to date about latest technical challenges opportunities in online advertising and SEO.
- Advise clients how to create a product feed.
- Export data from various sources and import e.g. into Google Analytics.
- Work together with our designer and WordPress expert to implement small websites.
- Ability to understand and use APIs provided by third parties like Google Ads or Criteo.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of some server-side programming language, preferably PHP.
- Good understanding of website performance issues and how to resolve them.
- Either French or English fluently, basic knowledge in the other language.
- Problem-solving aptitude and a pro-active learner.Ideally also:
- Experience with WordPress programming.
- Experience with Google Ads or other advertising networks.
- Experience with A/B optimisation of web pages.
- Experience with creating product feeds for Google shopping or affiliation.
- An eye for data and experience with merging data from multiple sources.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com