- Pioneer in search marketing in Belgium
- Almost 20 years of experience
- Co-founder of the Search University
- International expert in SEO/SEM
- Google Zeitgeist London 2008
- MSN Search Champ Seattle 2005, 2006
- Author of the book "Référencer et Promouvoir son Site" (Microapp 2001)
Introduction to Google Analytics. Training given on the 12 January 2016 at the paperJam Club Workshop. Topics covered in the presentation: Why use web analytics Google Analytics Create an account […]
Yesterday was a great day for the Belgian Online Media Sector. Traditionally around this year Search University is organized. Over the years this event became on of the biggest events in […]
Remarketing is a very powerful technique to complete your online activities but also often perceived as intrusive.This presentation given by Wouter Schikhof will provide a framework on how to develop […]
As of 14/10/2013 local business can start advertising on Foursquare. Up till then this was only available in Bèta and you had to sign up to get on the list. But how do you start and what are the possibilities? We give a quick overview.
Facebook and Google+ offer the possibilty to check in to a business but Foursquare is by far the biggest player in the field of Location Based Marketing. It’s an opportunity a company should not miss out upon.